What’s happening!January 26, 2013
Thank you all very much for the overwhelming birthday wishes! I have made it around the sun enough times to be 39 years old. I am looking forward to forty because I intend to redefine what we think 40 means. But that’s another blog post!
As we head into spring and then finally into race season…. we have lots happening and even more on the horizon. I am pretty excited to be presenting with some great people this spring, as well as continue the partnership I have with Score-This!!! to help you get ready for your best season yet!
Here is what’s going on!
These are my regular cycling and yoga classes during the week:
Cycledelic: (click here for the website!)
- Tuesday evenings at 5:45pm & Wednesday mornings at 5:30am.(cycling)
- Preregistration is appreciated and your first ride is free!
Midtown Athletic Club: (click here for the website!)
- Tuesday mornings at 6am: Cycling
- Wednesday evenings at 5:45pm: Cycling
- Friday mornings: 6am power vinyasa yoga. It’s 60 minutes of very athletic flow.
- Must be a Midtown member, if you’d like a guest pass please shoot me an email!
- Stay tuned, some workshops are on the way!
Webinars: I am again partnering with Score-This !!! to bring you eleven webinars this season!
- Swimming: Get the Basics!
- Monday Feb 11th, 8-9pm.
- FREE register here!
- I will walk you through the basics of setting up a swim season (for triathlon), we will walk through how I do a stroke analysis, how to measure progress and my favorite drills!
Clinics: FREE at Towpath Bike Shop! (Click here for the website!)
- I am excited to join the amazing group giving clinics at TowPath Bike Shop this season! I will be making some cameo appearances during many of the clinics and will have one of my own!
- Thursday March 7th at 6:30pm I will be giving a free clinic on functional strength training. I will show you how to use the TRX, what exercises are good for which limiters, and I will show you some of the things I have learned from Steve Lopes and talk about why they are important to a training program.
Stay tuned, we have some more events to add! I am excited to see you out there and to help you get ready for 2013! I hear it’s going to be a lucky year!